Click here for a full list of Church services.
OPEN FOR WORSHIP
1st Sunday Morning Worship at 11am
2nd Sunday Morning Worship at 11am
3rd Sunday Friends & Family Communion Service 11am
4th Sunday Holy Communion Service at 11am
In order to minimise the chance of coronavirus contamination, could you please observe the 2 meter rule and the following guidelines:
• Clean your hands with the sanitiser provided in the North door vestibule, before you enter the church.
• Touch as little as you can.
• Please record your visit in the register; this will help us understand how many people have visited and also help with any track and trace measures if needed.
• If you wish to sit or kneel, please use only the spaces between the kneelers that have prayer cards, removing the prayer cards and use as needed, when you leave place them on the bookcase. If you can avoid touching things as much as possible that would be helpful.
• We would ask you not to visit the lady chapel, the organ well and the kitchen to avoid the need for unnecessary cleaning.
• If you would like to make a financial contribution (which is, of course, badly needed), you can leave it in the offering box set in the wall adjacent to the south door or in the roof fund jar at the cross aisle.
• As you leave the church by the South door, please sanitise you hands.
• Please observe the 2 meter rule when leaving the Church
Please click link below for Bath & Wells Diocese –
Bishop Peter and Bishop Ruth live-stream a mid week Eucharist each week and a Reflection every Sunday
Please click link below for information for St Mary’s church, Wedmore and Services by Revd Richard Neill, the Area Dean
St Peter and All Hallows Church have now registered with Easy Fundraising who help raise donations for good causes when you shop online.
Please click the link to take part St Peter and All Hallows West Huntspill
All Social Events suspended until further notice
We take safeguarding very seriously. If you have any concerns for a child or a vulnerable adult please contact our parish Safeguarding Officer (a voluntary position) Geoff Bryant 01278 788061 or click on the following link to our central diocesan team Bath and Wells Reporting-Concerns-or-Abuse